“The Debt Of Maximillian” Blu-Ray includes the full 80 minute movie with a short film, “Paper Roses,” as an extra.
Blu-Ray is a Hi-Definition (HD) quality product.
“The Debt Of Maximillian” Blu-Ray is a Print On Demand (POD) product.
• Total running time is 1 hour and 20 minutes (80 min)
• Aspect ratio: 2.39:1 (Scope 2K 2048 x 858). Black bars will automatically appear above and below image frame on HD and other sized monitors.
• Audio: Stereo and 5.1 Surround Sound (Dolby Digital)
• Subtitles: English and Spanish
• Closed Caption available only in English
• Rated PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned – some material may be inappropriate for children under 13 due to gun violence, drug use and profanity.
Maximillian (Max) has a serious addiction his family knows nothing about. He places bets with his friend Charlie, but Charlie has become disappointed with Max’s lack of control. Max starts to beg family and friends for large sums of money, but no one’s willing to help. Even his successful older brother has doubts about why he needs the money. His younger brother Kyle might be his only hope, but he’s in a little bit of trouble pocketing money from his “side” gig. With bank letters threatening to take his house, he becomes more desperate for quick money. He thinks all he needs is just one more sure bet to keep him above water, but luck plays a wicked game.
Short Film “Paper Roses”
An elder man notices a young woman flirting with a man at a coffee shop. She reminds him of someone he used to know, a lost love long ago. She leaves disappointed, leaving behind her umbrella. The old man attempts to return it to her, but instead, brings her what she’s been searching for.
A 15 minute thesis graduate film made at Chapman University. Shot on super 16mm film in 2000.
FULFILLMENT: This is a Print On Demand (POD) product. Therefore, once you place an order, it may take 1-7 days to produce this product (each product has its own production time). This doesn’t include shipping times, which will vary greatly depending on your shipping address. For more details please check the FAQ Tab above.